Saturday, January 28, 2012

No. 21 Early Morning Walk-Around Marymoor

I found myself near Redmond, WA this morning so I decided to head over to Marymoor for an early morning shoot. Coming down the freeway exit I saw the there were lights illuminating huge tents in the middle of the park. There is a show going in called Cavalia setup currently on the grounds. Simple shot, tripod, a few bracketed shots and don't get kicked off the property by security.

Cabalia Tents at Marymoor

While waiting for the sunrise to happen at about 7:40am I was hopping the open fields would be thick with morning fog but conditions as of late have been warm so no lake fog was forming before sunrise. I stayed along the western side of the park and took some shots of the old mill near the Clise Mansion. Oddly I have been driving past this gem for some time but in spring and summer it is pretty well hidden a few hundred yards off the main roadway.

Windmill at Marymoor Park

Marymoor Windmill


For more information on events at Marymoor Park visit the county site


lens rental

0 comments:

Post a Comment