Monday, August 1, 2016

No. 314 Blue Angels SeaFair 2016 Schedule

2016 Seattle SeaFair Blue Angel Event Schedule 




Monday August 1st, 2016 the Blue Angels and support staff will be departing PANC- Anchorage Alaska for King County Airport KBFI just south of Seattle, WA for their next demonstration weekend over the waters of Lake Washington. 
Blue Angels will touch down Monday afternoon at KBFI and setup shop on the grounds of Boeing Military Flight Center on the southwest end of Boeing Field.


Navy F/A 18s and Fat Albert parked at Boeing Military Center



Blue Angels Solo 5 & 7 depart on a training flight over Lake Washington 


Blue Angels Flight  Schedule 

Monday August 1st 
-Arrival at Boeing Field

Practice Flights

Thursday Morning Practice 9:45am to 12pm Delta & Solos
Thursday Afternoon Practice 1:15pm to 2:40pm  Delta & Solo

Friday Full Airshow Practice 1:15pm to 2:40pm Delta/Solos/C130

Saturday Airshow 1:15pm to 2:40pm
Sunday Airshow 1:15pm to 2:40pm


ADVANCED NOTICE TO DRIVERS USED TO USING THE I-90 FOR MID DAY COMMUTE !!!!

WSDOT, Washington State Patrol, and local Police will CLOSE I-90 Floating Bridge 5 times this weekend during Blue Angels performances .
On and OFF Ramps will be Blocked by WSDOT and Law Enforcement starting at 9:15am, 11:30am, 12:45pm with 
  • Northbound I-5 to eastbound I-90
  • Southbound I-5 to eastbound I-90
  • Northbound Rainier Avenue South to eastbound I-90
  • Southbound Rainier Avenue South to eastbound I-90
  • Eastbound I-90 to West Mercer Way
  • East Mercer Way to westbound I-90
  • Island Crest Way to westbound I-90
  • 76th Avenue to westbound I-90
  • West Mercer Way to westbound I-90
Short Field Assault Landing demonstration


High G Force Turn 

]Navy Blue Angels "Fat Albert on a Parade Photo Pass

0 comments:

Post a Comment